Smart Functionality, Durability, OHAUS Quality and Value
The OHAUS DefenderTM 5000 Series is a feature-rich line of bench scales, combining a stainless steel D51XW indicator with a square, all-stainless steel washdown base and a stainless steel column. Ideal for production, packaging and general commercial and industrial weighing applications where full washdown protection is required, the Defender 5000 offers a multifunctional indicator with multiple weighing units and software modes to meet the requirements of industrial and lab applications. With rugged steel construction, comprehensive yet intuitive software and multiple connectivity options, the Defender 5000 can meet the needs of demanding industrial operations.
Standard Features Include:
• All stainless-steel construction with IP66/NEMA4X protection for indicator, with loadcells protected to IP67
• 10,000-12,500d default resolution
• 1:5,000 NTEP Certified / Measurement Canada Approved resolution
• Quick display of results using large LCD with high-contrast white backlight
• Temporary display of 10x readability in weighing mode with quick key press
• Easy to operate with 4-key membrane keypad with raised tactile keys
• Weighs in one or more units: kg, g, lb, oz, lb:oz (decimal), metric tonnes and user-definable custom unit
• Multiple weighing modes including Counting, Percent Weighing, Dynamic/Animal Weighing, Checkweighing, and Display Hold.
• Internal universal switching power supply with hardwired line cord – optional NiMH internal rechargeable power pack available
• Includes RS232 interface with GMP/GLP data output including date and time
• Optional interfaces include DC relay control kit, AC relay control kit, 2nd RS232 and RS422/485
Product Datasheet (.pdf)
Product Service Manual